Wednesday 26 October 2011

Great day at work today, finished three pairs of earrings finished, two rings with a lovely interval of silliness! Two of my dear friends (one my photographer) came out to take some photos for a magazine feature I've been asked to do for craftseller magazine- and much madness occured! Some excellent photos as usual courtesy of mr Ben Adams (schtumple). Very chuffed with the two Rose rings that were commissioned, had a bit of an adventure trying to solder the second though! (of which there is photographic evidence!) now to hope they fit .....
Also managed to complete two pair of fushia-esque earrings, one in copper, one in silver. I'll see how popular they are on Saturday. I really like them, I've done so much flat work earring-wise, it's nice to have really constructed something!

No comments:

Post a Comment